Description of The Exchange:
The Exchange building dates back to 1913 & was redeveloped by PCI Group in 2009. Located at the corner of West 1st Ave & Wylie St. in South East False Creek. The development is made up of 2 buildings, one is the old telephone exchange building right on the corner & the other a newly constructed concrete building right beside Polygon's Foundry. Pets & Rentals are allowed.